- Poll verdict a lesson to Congress for criticising Gujarat model: Adityanath
- When celebrations turned sombre at Congress office
- Modi flashes victory sign as BJP close to winning Gujarat, Himachal
- Poll results approval of Modi govt's policies: Rajnath Singh
- 12 killed in fire at a shop in Mumbai
- BJP poised to take power in Himachal
- After early hiccups, BJP set to retain power in Gujarat
- Cong to build alternative narrative based on fairness,jobs for all: Chidambaram
- AIADMK battles war within; actors eye political vacuum in TN
- DRDO has key role in 'Make in India' programme: Sitharaman
- BJP supporters scuttle programme in memory of Nirbhaya: AAP
Minister of State for External Affairs, Government of India, general (Dr) VK Singh will inaugurate a premier specialised B2B security event South-Asia region, the 18th edition of India International Security Expo (IISE) at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi today.
IISE 2015 will highlight initiatives taken by the industry to promote manufacturing of the security equipment and gadgets under the Make in India campaign launched by the Prime Minister of India. The Expo provides business opportunities in terms of indigenisation, by way of joint ventures and collaborative transfer of technologies that would boost the domestic industry.
The expo will be a great platform for personnel involved in modernisation to have an interface with exhibitors from all over the world to identify suitable items. They can also share their future requirements to enable manufacturers to customise suitable products.
This year, Telangana, Chhatisgarh and Delhi are participating with status of the partner state. Covering gross area of 5,816 sq mtrs, over 80 leading exhibitors are taking part in this four-day event. IISE 2015 features all the industry’s latest trends, cutting-edge innovations and new products.
Featuring a wide range of products and services of homeland security, fire, law enforcement, disaster management and safety industries, the event is being organised by the India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) with the support of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The CISF and SPGI are the co-organisers of the event.
This year, the Security Expo will showcase the latest technology and range of gadgets, equipments and systems in the field of access control, surveillance, perimeter security, detection and disposal of explosives, fire safety non-lethal weapons, radio communications, disaster management, blast and ballistic protection gears.
The product profile covers access control system, perimeter protection devices, burglar alarm system, explosive detection and disposal equipments, disaster management and NBCW protection equipment, equipment for bank and hospital security, information security devices, audio-video surveillance and de-bugging devices.
It also includes equipment for forensic science laboratories, fire alarm and fire fighting equipment, radio communication system, traffic monitoring and management systems, training equipments and simulators, arms and equipment for counter terrorism, insurgency, anti-naxalism and security enforcement agencies, crowd control gadgets/anti riot drill equipment, bullet proof jackets, airport security systems, ballistic and blast protection gear, rescue and relief equipment, emergency health and first aid management devices, emergency self powered lighting equipment, air purifying respirators, breathing apparatus/tear smoke gas mask, bullet proof vehicle, shoes, vehicle and personnel GPS system, non lethal weapons, smart cards, RFID and other security cards, electronic gates, flap barriers, uniform articles, fire safety uniforms, bomb blankets, unmanned surveillance vehicles, night vision devices, door frame and hand held metal detector.
The Expo will also display products and technologies to enhance safety of school, colleges, residential buildings, apartments, malls, hotels, hospitals, banks, refineries and other important establishments.
A large number of business visitors from India and abroad are expected to visit the exhibition. Overseas delegations from Singapore, Denmark, Israel, Japan, Baghdad, UAE, Australia and Canada have already confirmed their visits to the event.
To make the event more meaningful for the visitors and participants, it will be supplemented with live demos, seminars and panel discussions on security related topics.
- The DC effect 18 Dec 2017 | Dr Hari Goyal
- Be mindful 18 Dec 2017 | Rajyogi Brahmkumar Nikunj
- Plunge into the web with caution 18 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
- Trend Blazer 18 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
- Guard yourself against Christmas con on Facebook 18 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
- Reconnecting to roots 18 Dec 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Keep a check on the techno-leap 18 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
- Master Medium 18 Dec 2017 | Arun Sundararaj
- The City Preps for the merry season 16 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
- Friendly and inclusive 16 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
17 Dec 2017 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR
The State Government has recommended to the Shree Jagannath Temple Administration (SJTA) to stop entry of devotees into the sanctum sanctorum (Garvagriha) of the shrine. In a letter to the SJTA, the Government has asked for restrictions on darshan of the deities by devotees, including VIPs...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Dec 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
Police are investigating different possibilities in the case of the two men found dead at the Sant Nirankari Satsang Bhawan on Friday. The bodies of Kamal Ram, a native of Rudraprayag and Sonu Kumar of Dehradun were found at Sant Nirankari Satsang Bhawan near Haridwar Bypass...