Adding strength to SAIL’s vision of achieving excellence in all spheres, a workshop on Kaizen was organised at Scope on July 13. Sensei Masaaki Imai, regarded as the father of continuous improvement lectured on the various aspects of Kaizen.
Chairman, SAIL, CS Verma along with secretary, G Mohan Kumar, directors of SAIL and business excellence teams from across SAIL plants attended this conclave.
Sensei exhorted the delegates to try and squeeze maximum out of the existing resources. He talked about the philosophy of minimum resources and maximum output. Kaizen is a concept that makes simple improvements to critical end to end businesses for continuous improvement.
- Fasting tips for Navratri 22 Sep 2017 | Shahnaz Husain
- Dine like a queen 22 Sep 2017 | Saimi Sattar
- Trend blazer 22 Sep 2017 | Pioneer
- Haseena is real 22 Sep 2017 | Pioneer
- First look of Padmavati is out 22 Sep 2017 | Pioneer
- Baby in size, tops in everything 22 Sep 2017 | Kushan Mitra
- ALT TRAVEL IN US 22 Sep 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Corporate Briefs 21 Sep 2017 | PNS
- Blood donation camp 21 Sep 2017 | PNS
- Consumer Cooperatives register high turnover 21 Sep 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi
A 38-year-old man has been arrested by the Farsh Bazaar police for allegedly duping people coming to ATM and fraudulently withdrawing their money. Twelve ATM cards have been recovered from his possession...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
A day-long special session of Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly will be held on Friday. The session would carry out Government business, a Chhattisgarh Assembly press release informed ...