DAWOOD IBRAHIM’S UK PROPERTIES SEIZED
London: In a boost for Indian agencies, authorities in the United Kingdom have seized properties belonging to fugitive don Dawood Ibrahim, the media reported on Wednesday. Dawood Ibrahim’s name appears on the latest UK Treasury Department’s “Consolidated List of Financial Sanctions Targets”, the Birmingham Mail reported.
WILL AUGMENT NUKE EFFORTS, WARNS N KOREA
Seoul: North Korea said on Wednesday that it will redouble its efforts to strengthen its Nuclear and missile programmes to be on par with the US militarily, in response to new sanctions imposed by the UN. The Kim Jong-un regime responded with strong words to the new sanctions passed on Monday in the UN Security Council and said it will increase its military capabilities, reports Efe news agency.
- Pak teenager killed at Texas school laid to rest in Karachi 24 May 2018 | PTI
- Meeting US demands would enormously benefit Iranians: US Secy of State 24 May 2018 | PTI
- Lebanon parliament re-elects Hezbollah ally Berri as speaker 24 May 2018 | Adheer Som
- Syria says withdrawal of Iran, Hezbollah ‚Äėnot on agenda‚Äô 24 May 2018 | AFP
- Globe trotting 24 May 2018 | Agencies
- China a strategic competitor, Russia poses challenge to US strategic interest: Pompeo 24 May 2018 | PTI
- India, Pak entry into SCO increased potential for cooperation: Xi Jinping 24 May 2018 | PTI
- Rohingya ultras killed 99 Hindus last year: Amnesty 24 May 2018 | AFP
- Globe Trotting 23 May 2018 | Agencies
- Pak heatwave kills 65 people in Karachi: Report 23 May 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...