- BJP caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Tharoor
- PM inaugurates ferry service between Ghogha and Dahej in Guj
- AP CM Naidu meets scientists and food experts in US
- Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- Mukul Roy likely to be inducted in BJP in Nov: party leader
- Militant killed in encounter in J-K's Kupwara
Trial sees video of Kim Jong-Nam on stretcher
Shah Alam: Footage of the North Korean leader’s half-brother being wheeled out of a Malaysian airport on a stretcher after being poisoned was shown at the trial of his alleged killers on Wednesday.
‘Worst-case Brexit would ground all flights’
London: Britain’s Finance Minister says a worst-case Brexit scenario could see all air traffic between the UK and the European Union grounded the day after Britain leaves the bloc on March 29, 2019.
Activist held for calling Mugabe dead man walking
Harare: A Zimbabwean activist has been arrested after calling 93-year-old President Robert Mugabe “a dead man walking”, lawyers said today, in the latest case of authorities cracking down on dissent.
Triple suicide attack near Damascus police HQ
Damascus: Three suicide bombers blew themselves up near the main police HQ building in Syria’s capital Damascus on Wednesday, killing at least two people, Interior Ministry said.
Syrian opp filmmaker ‘stabbed in Istanbul’
Istanbul: A Syrian filmmaker close to the opposition who made a film about a notorious regime prison was stabbed by an unknown assailant in Istanbul.
FBI searches home of missing toddler in US
Houston: The FBI has searched the home of a 3-year-old Indian girl who is missing since Saturday when her foster father reportedly sent her outside around 3 am as punishment for not drinking her milk.
UK Prime Minister urges US rethink on Iran
London: British Prime Minister Theresa May is urging the United States to extend the Iran nuclear deal, saying it is “vitally important for regional security.”
Small asteroid set to flyby Earth
Washington: A small asteroid is scheduled to safely pass by Earth on Thursday at a distance of about 42,000 km, allowing trackers around the world to test their ability to operate as an international asteroid warning network.
- Suicide bombing at Kabul mosque kills 30: Afghan official 21 Oct 2017 | AP
- US drone strike targets al-Shabab after Somalia attack 21 Oct 2017 | AP
- US hasn't seen significant change in Pak's support to terror groups: Official 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Over 7 lakh people given oral cholera vaccine 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Pak court indicts Sharif in 3rd corruption case 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- New Zealand PM-elect announces 28-member Cabinet council 21 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Spain moves to suspend Catalan autonomy 21 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Hafiz Saeed‚Äôs house arrest extended for 30 days 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Foreign Min: US should shed bias against China 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Obama, Bush launch veiled attacks on Trump 21 Oct 2017 | S Rajagopalan
Sunday EditionView All
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will reach Washington DC on October 22. He has been invited by Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Forum, where he will address as a key speaker in the programme organised by the forum...