- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
SHARIF TO BE INDICTED IN GRAFT CASES TODAY
Islamabad: Ousted Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is set to be indicted on Friday by
an anti-corruption court in the Panama Papers scandal that could land him in jail.
13 KILLED IN SOUTH YEMEN CLASHES: ARMY
Aden: Four soldiers and nine rebels were killed in southern Yemen, Army sources said, as clashes flared in the last rebel pocket in mainly Government-held Shabwa province.
PROPERTY LINKED TO NIGERIAN EX-MIN SEIZED
Lagos: A Nigerian court has ordered the permanent seizure
of properties worth some $7 million from the country’s former oil minister, who is facing a slew of corruption claims.
IRAQ KURDS LIFT BARRIERS ON ROADS FROM MOSUL
Arbil: Iraqi Kurdish forces on Thursday removed barriers they had installed just hours earlier on roads from second city Mosul amid fears of an attack following last month’s independence referendum, an official said.
RUSSIA PUTS CRIMEA ON NEW BANK NOTE
Moscow: Russia on Thursday presented a new bank note that shows images of Crimea, the Ukrainian peninsula annexed by Moscow in 2014.
FLOODS, LANDSLIDES KILL 43 IN VIETNAM
Hanoi: Floods and landslides caused by a tropical depression have killed at least 43 people, left 34 others missing and damaged homes and crops in northern and central Vietnam, officials said on Thursday.
UAE STOPS ISSUING VISAS TO NORTH KOREANS
Abu Dhabi: The United Arab Emirates on Thursday announced it had stopped issuing visas to North Korean nationals and downgraded diplomatic relations with Pyongyang, following similar moves by Kuwait and Qatar.
- Suicide bombing at Kabul mosque kills 30: Afghan official 21 Oct 2017 | AP
- US drone strike targets al-Shabab after Somalia attack 21 Oct 2017 | AP
- US hasn't seen significant change in Pak's support to terror groups: Official 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Over 7 lakh people given oral cholera vaccine 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Pak court indicts Sharif in 3rd corruption case 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- New Zealand PM-elect announces 28-member Cabinet council 21 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Spain moves to suspend Catalan autonomy 21 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Hafiz Saeed‚Äôs house arrest extended for 30 days 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Foreign Min: US should shed bias against China 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Obama, Bush launch veiled attacks on Trump 21 Oct 2017 | S Rajagopalan
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A three-day film festival based on renowned filmmaker Kundan Shah will be organised in city. The film festival is all about the movies by Kundan Shah...