- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
Indian envoy presents his credentials to Xi
Beijing: India’s new envoy to China Gautam Bambawale on Tuesday submitted his credentials to President Xi Jinping, a formality which would enable him to officially function as the Ambassador. Xi received the credentials of Bambawale, and 10 other envoys, at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, the state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
Houthis kill 200 prisoners: Report
Sanaa, Dec 5 (IANS) The Houthi militia killed 200 people who were taken prisoners during an attack that killed former President Ali Abdullah Saleh, the Arab media reported on Tuesday.
Mush: open to political ties with 26/11 brains
Islamabad: Former Pakistan military ruler Pervez Musharraf said he was open to forming a political alliance with Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed’s JuD and the LeT for the general election in 2018, calling them NGOs working for the welfare of the country.
Pak women gets death for killing lover
Lahore: An anti-terrorism court in Pakistan has sentenced a 20-year-old woman to death for killing her ‘estranged’ lover by throwing acid on him. The anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Multan district yesterday sentenced Shamira to death and life imprisonment for killing 23-year-old Sadaqat Ali in 2016.
Expert: Google use may increase dementia risk
London: Using Google frequently to search for information, rather than using our brains, may increase the risk of dementia, a UK researcher has warned. The researcher has described the practice as an “experiment” we are conducting on ourselves.
UN: Possible ‘elements of genocide’ in Myanmar
Geneva: The UN rights chief called on Tuesday for a fresh international investigation into Myanmar’s abuses against its Rohingya Muslim minority, warning of possible “elements of genocide”.
- Bangladesh: Myanmar says its ready to take back Rohingya 17 Feb 2018 | AP
- Monitor: Top jihadist commander killed by rival Syria rebels 17 Feb 2018 | AFP
- US Global community concerned over Pak's anti-terror financing measures, says US 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Tillerson says US, Turkey will work together in Syria 17 Feb 2018 | AFP
- Archbishop Tutu quits Oxfam role over charity's sex scandal 17 Feb 2018 | AFP
- US touts strong Trump-Modi ties, seeks lower trade barriers 17 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Florida shooter confesses to killing 17 at school 17 Feb 2018 | S Rajagopalan
- US says Russia to face ‚Äėconsequences' for ‚ÄėNotPetya' cyber attack 17 Feb 2018 | AFP
- US Senate rejects all three immigration bills 17 Feb 2018 | S. Rajagopalan
- Globe Trotting 17 Feb 2018 | Agencies
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | IANS | Jaipur
At least nine persons were killed and 18 others injured when two LPG cylinders exploded at a wedding in Beawar in Rajasthan's Ajmer district, police said on Saturday. According to police, six persons were referred to a hospital in Ajmer while 12 were referred to the district hospital in Beawar...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Government has worked with dedication in education, health, food, agriculture, irrigation and tribal welfare, said Public Relations Minister Narottam Mishra while addressing public meeting during campaigning for Kolaras by-election. Minister Mishra addressed meetings at Khatorda, Barod, Hairpur, Emloda and Toria regions...