- Agitation paralysing Mumbai suburban services withdrawn
- CBI has started preliminary probe in SSC paper leak case: Centre tells SC
- No immediate arrest of public servants in cases under SC/ST Act: SC
- Choksi to CBI: Completely defenceless due to exaggerated allegations
- Won't cede even an inch of land, ready for bloody battle: Xi
- Bodies of 39 Indians, abducted by ISIS in Iraq, found: Swaraj
- Jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala's husband M Natarajan passes away
Netanyahu hopeful of ties with India
Jerusalem: Not disheartened by India's vote against Israel at the UN General Assembly on the issue of Jerusalem, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has expressed hope that bilateral ties would receive a further boost during his milestone visit to the country.
Plane makes emergency landing in Poland
Warsaw: An airport spokeswoman in southern Poland says a Lufthansa jet carrying over 40 people made a safe emergency landing shortly after takeoff when the pilots decided to turn back.
Soldier killed, Two injured in blast in Pak
Peshawar: A remote-controlled improvised explosive device on Thursday hit a patrolling party of security forces, killing a soldier and injuring two others in Pakistan's restive northwest tribal region.
Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas observed in US
Washington: The immense contribution of the Indian American community in strengthening India's partnership with the US was highlighted during Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas celebrations in the Indian Consulate in Chicago this week.
Dinosaur species found in Australia
Melbourne: The partial skeleton of a new species of turkey-sized herbivorous dinosaur has been discovered in 113 million year old rocks in Australia. The fossilised tail and foot bones give new insight into the diversity of the small, bipedal herbivorous dinosaurs called ornithopods that roamed the great rift valley between Australia and Antarctica.
Israel approves 1,100 settlement homes: NGO
Jerusalem: Israeli authorities have approved more than 1,100 new settlement homes in the occupied West Bank, the Peace Now NGO said on Thursday, the latest in a raft of such moves in recent months.
- US won't resume security aid to Pak till it allays concerns on terror safe havens 21 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Islamabad still mulling Kabul's offer of talks, overtures 21 Mar 2018 | AP
- Globe Trotting 21 Mar 2018 | Agencies
- Trump preparing to hit China with $60 bn in tariffs: Report 21 Mar 2018 | S Rajagopalan
- 2 plus attacker hurt in Maryland school shooting, says sheriff 21 Mar 2018 | AFP
- ISIS kills 36 Syria troops in surprise attack: Monitor 21 Mar 2018 | AFP
- Military, all institutions must submit to Party: Xi 21 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Senator introduces Bill to keep call centre jobs in US 21 Mar 2018 | S Rajagopalan
- French ex-President Sarkozy held in Libya financing probe 21 Mar 2018 | AFP
- Crown Prince: Saudi women should have choice whether to wear abaya robe 20 Mar 2018 | Agency
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Mar 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
Dehradun police have arrested an alleged member of an inter-state gang involved in vehicle theft in Haridwar and Dehradun districts from Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday. The accused has been identified as Vikram Malik, native of Shamli, Uttar Pradesh, police said, adding that he was currently living in Haryana...