US to privatise Int’l Space Station: report
Washington: Could the International Space Station become a commercial venture run by private industry? That is the wish of the White House, which hopes to end funding for the costly program within a few years, The Washington Post reported on Sunday.
China congratulates Nepal for polls
Beijing: China on Monday congratulated Nepal for holding ‘smooth and successful’ elections, as the Communist Party of Nepal (UML) leader KP Sharma Oli, widely regarded as pro-Beijing, is expected to form the new Government soon.
2 killed in helicopter crash in Siberia
Moscow: The Russian Emergencies Ministry says a helicopter has crash-landed in Siberia, killing two of its crew and injuring four other people, the second deadly crash in Russia in as many days.
Rex Tillerson in Egypt in West asia tour
Cairo: US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was expected to meet President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in Egypt today, diplomatic sources said, as he started a tour of the West Asia.
- Bishop steals show with powerful sermon on power of love 21 May 2018 | PTI
- Meghan Markle promises more time for Indian charity 21 May 2018 | PTI
- Pak delegation in US to raise ‚Äėviolation' of Indus Waters Treaty with WB 21 May 2018 | PTI
- Yemen's Houthis fire missile at Saudi radar camp 21 May 2018 | IANS
- Globe Trotting 21 May 2018 | Agencies
- ‚ÄėNightmare': Pakistan family mourn daughter killed in Texas shooting 21 May 2018 | AFP
- Myanmar orders Rohingya to leave tense border zone 21 May 2018 | AFP
- Four Taliban insurgents killed in Afghan air strikes 21 May 2018 | AFP
- Bangladesh plans floating rate bonds 21 May 2018 | IANS
- 3 Palestinians wounded in Monday protests die: Gaza ministry 21 May 2018 | AFP
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 May 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
With State’s biggest Urban Local Body (ULB) gearing up to conduct vendors’ committee election in June second week for formation of first Town Vending Committee, the members of Ranchi Footpath Hawkers Association covering quite a number of street vendors appear reluctant to take part in the upcoming election. Notably, as per the rule, allocation of shops to street vendors at the vendors market is done on the recommendation of the...