minimal interest in royal wedding: Poll
London: Two in three Britons are ‘not interested’ in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding this weekend, according to a new poll published on Tuesday. The YouGov survey found 66 per cent of British people were uninterested in the upcoming nuptials — with around a third ‘not interested at all’.
court revokes Bahrainis’ citizenship
Dubai: A Bahrain court on Tuesday revoked the citizenship of 115 people at a mass terrorism trial, sentencing dozens to prison amid a years-long crackdown on all dissent in the island kingdom.
join efforts to ban all nuke tets: NKorea
Geneva: North Korea plans to join international efforts to implement a total ban on nuclear weapons tests, an ambassador for the country told the United Nations disarmament body on Tuesday.
- Pak teenager killed at Texas school laid to rest in Karachi 24 May 2018 | PTI
- Meeting US demands would enormously benefit Iranians: US Secy of State 24 May 2018 | PTI
- Lebanon parliament re-elects Hezbollah ally Berri as speaker 24 May 2018 | Adheer Som
- Syria says withdrawal of Iran, Hezbollah ‚Äėnot on agenda‚Äô 24 May 2018 | AFP
- Globe trotting 24 May 2018 | Agencies
- China a strategic competitor, Russia poses challenge to US strategic interest: Pompeo 24 May 2018 | PTI
- India, Pak entry into SCO increased potential for cooperation: Xi Jinping 24 May 2018 | PTI
- Rohingya ultras killed 99 Hindus last year: Amnesty 24 May 2018 | AFP
- Globe Trotting 23 May 2018 | Agencies
- Pak heatwave kills 65 people in Karachi: Report 23 May 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...