- PNB closed all options to recover dues by going public: Modi
- Fitch places PNB on 'Rating Watch Negative' with downgrade possibility
- PNB fraud: SC to hear PIL seeking SIT probe on Friday
- SC to hear actress Priya's plea seeking quashing of FIR
- India test fires medium range nuclear capable Agni-II missile
- Pak drug smuggler killed; 10 kg narcotics, arms seized along IB: BSF
Ex-TSA boss in race for FBI director post
A former Transportation Security Administration leader is among the latest candidates President Donald Trump is considering for FBI director. White House Press secretary Sean Spicer said Trump met on Tuesday with former TSA Administator John Pistole as well as Chris Wray, a former Justice Department official who has served as New Jersey Gov Chris Christie’s personal lawyer.
- Myanmar seizes drugs, equipment worth $7 m in raid 20 Feb 2018 | AFP
- Indonesia‚Äôs Mt Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column 20 Feb 2018 | AFP
- Lanka Army enlists 11 former LTTE members 20 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Emergency extended in Maldives by 30 days 20 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Nepal to deepen ties with China to get more leverage in dealings with India: Oli 20 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Iran resumes hunt for missing plane 20 Feb 2018 | AFP
- Globe Trotting 20 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Pak PM reluctant to take stern action against JuD: Report 20 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Florida students to march for gun control 20 Feb 2018 | S Rajagopalan
- ‚ÄėRock stripes‚Äô on Mars may point to presence of water 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS) leader Hardik Patel on Monday said that the fight in Madhya Pradesh is not between BJP and Congress but the ruling party against the citizens. Before participating in the Samajik Chetna rally, talking to media persons here on Monday, Patel said, “Chief Minister in Madhya Pradesh is called Mama (uncle) but we don’t want a Shakuni Mama...