- Yogi unveils booklet on achievements; promises development
- No discussion on H-1B during Modi-Trump meeting
- SC refuses interim order agst Centre's notification on Aadhaar
- China accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim section
- India, US to cooperate against JeM, LeT; ask Pak to rein in terror groups
- With hugs and praise, Modi and Trump strike rapport
Hollande to back Emmanuel Macron
Incumbent President Francois Hollande will vote for Social-liberal Emmanuel Macron in a run-off for the French presidency on May 7, said a Government spokesperson on Monday. Stephane Le Foll said Hollande will call upon the French to support Macron, who will face far-right candidate Marine Le Pen, in the second round of the presidential election.
- Globe Trotting 27 Jun 2017 | Agencies
- Oxford University students campaign to ban ‘elitist’ gowns 27 Jun 2017 | PTI
- Colombia boat wreck death toll lowered to 6 27 Jun 2017 | AFP
- Pak oil tanker fire death toll rises to 160 27 Jun 2017 | PTI
- China to carry out shuttle diplomacy for Pak, Afghanistan 27 Jun 2017 | PTI
- S Africa ends week of yoga activities at Gandhi’s Tolstoy Farm 27 Jun 2017 | PTI
- China releases Nobel laureate Liu with terminal cancer 27 Jun 2017 | AFP
- Grenfell victims ‘murdered’ by political decisions: Labour leader 27 Jun 2017 | IANS
- Mongolians pick Prez after scandal-plagued election campaign 27 Jun 2017 | AFP
- Government websites hacked with pro-ISIS rant 27 Jun 2017 | AP
Sunday EditionView All
25 Jun 2017 | Shipra Parashar/ Srishti Garg | New Delhi
With Delhi University declaring its first cut-off list on Friday, SGTB Khalsa college came out with the highest 99.66 per cent for BSc (Hons) Electronics...
STATE EDITIONSView All
27 Jun 2017 | MUKESH RANJANA | Ranchi
Baffled with regular incidents of chain, wallet and mobile snatching in the State Capital, Ranchi police will now work on a multi-pronged strategy after conducting thorough mapping of the areas, targets, timing, modus operandi etc. of the incidents taking place in the recent days and ensure that the culprits are caught immediately after committing the crime...