Ready to reconcile with Fatah with no conditions: HAMAS
Hamas says it is ready to talk reconciliation with the rival Government of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas without preconditions.
Hamas had previously demanded that Abbas halt a series of measures taken against the Islamic movement before sitting down to discuss a reconciliation deal.
Abbas cut electricity in Gaza and slashed the salaries of tens of thousands of public servants in a bid to compel Hamas to dissolve a contentious committee it formed to run the territory in defiance of Abbas’ government.
- Pak teenager killed at Texas school laid to rest in Karachi 24 May 2018 | PTI
- Meeting US demands would enormously benefit Iranians: US Secy of State 24 May 2018 | PTI
- Lebanon parliament re-elects Hezbollah ally Berri as speaker 24 May 2018 | Adheer Som
- Syria says withdrawal of Iran, Hezbollah ‚Äėnot on agenda‚Äô 24 May 2018 | AFP
- Globe trotting 24 May 2018 | Agencies
- China a strategic competitor, Russia poses challenge to US strategic interest: Pompeo 24 May 2018 | PTI
- India, Pak entry into SCO increased potential for cooperation: Xi Jinping 24 May 2018 | PTI
- Rohingya ultras killed 99 Hindus last year: Amnesty 24 May 2018 | AFP
- Globe Trotting 23 May 2018 | Agencies
- Pak heatwave kills 65 people in Karachi: Report 23 May 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...