Saudis voice alarm over possible US move on Jerusalem
Saudi Arabia voiced “grave and deep concern” over possible US plans to recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, saying the move could have serious implications for the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. “Saudi Arabia (expresses) grave and deep concern over reports that the US administration intends to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and to relocate its embassy to Jerusalem,” the official Saudi Press Agency said, citing a Foreign Ministry source.
- China begins testing of heavy-ion cancer treatment system 28 May 2018 | PTI
- Powerful cyclone strikes Oman, Yemen; 6 dead, 30 missing 28 May 2018 | AFP
- Qatar bans Saudi, UAE goods 28 May 2018 | AFP
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip 28 May 2018 | AFP
- Saudi Arabia says 2 soldiers killed in Yemen 28 May 2018 | AFP
- Japan ex-PM Nakasone, witness to war and success, turns 100 28 May 2018 | AP
- 26 Syrian, nine Russian soldiers killed in ISIS attack: Monitor 28 May 2018 | PNS
- Our families would be killed: Rohingya brace for monsoon 28 May 2018 | AFP
- India, Lanka files among 195 files destroyed in UK 28 May 2018 | PTI
- Pak: Jailed Hindu leader takes oath as provincial member 28 May 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
27 May 2018 | PNS | New Delhi
The Nipah virus mystery deepened on Saturday as the samples collected from bats in Kerala’s Kozhikode and Malappuram districts, where 13 people have died of the infection, have tested negative for the virus. A report submitted by a central medical team to the Union Health Ministry also ruled out pigs to be the primary source of the virus...
STATE EDITIONSView All
28 May 2018 | PNS | New Delhi
Youth symposium at Gumla Vikash Bharti Bishunpur will organize youth symposium-2018 on May 28 at Gumla. The programme will be inaugurated by Chief Minister, Raghubar Das in the presence of other dignitaries...