Go for Youthopia

|
  • 0

Go for Youthopia

Wednesday, 06 July 2016 | Pioneer

The Council of Education and Development Programmes (CEDP Skill Institute) recently launched a job card called Youthopia for its students to get lifelong support from the institute. The service will facilitate easy access to all the candidates of CEDP with plethora of jobs from anywhere in Mumbai and its neighboring regions.

As per CII, only 14 per cent of the 500 million Indian workforce accounts for the formal sector and the remaining 86 per cent are part of the unorganised sector. Nearly 12 million people join the workforce every year. Over the next two decades, India is estimated to add 25 per cent to the world’s workforce. To bridge this gap between the unemployed population and job providers CEDP has taken a step forward to offer a platform which is a win- win situation for all. Candidates can now easily access the card youthopia by simply registering it with the institute. The institute will also help the job seekers to create their first ever resumes online and therefore, connecting them to potential corporate and mainstream employers.

Youthopia has been acclaimed by initiatives under the National Small Industries Corporation to extend placement support to the students of entry level vocational training courses. Additionally, it has received several accolades from national and international bodies of repute for Innovation.

Sunday Edition

Time to tame the rabble rousers

25 September 2022 | Navin Upadhyay | Agenda

Decode ‘those’ genes

25 September 2022 | HEALTH PIONEER | Agenda

COVID-19 Pandemic: The Battles India Won

25 September 2022 | Prof (Dr) Balram Bhargava | Agenda

NEWS BRIEF

25 September 2022 | HEALTH PIONEER | Agenda

Tobacco ads: Celebrities shirk moral responsibility

25 September 2022 | Nibedita Priyadarshini Jena | Agenda

Address fault lines, Raja yoga will bear fruit

25 September 2022 | Bharat Bhushan Padmadeo | Agenda