A massive fire damaged shop of mobile phones and accessories resulting into loss of lakhs of rupees at Bairagarh in the early morning hours on Tuesday.
The mobile shop Krishna Enterprises was gutted in fire which is situated at Indore-Bhopal National highway.
Huge flames were witnessed after the fire erupted in the early morning hours which soon spread across the shop and also damaged the adjacent shops.
The fire which is suspected to be short circuit borne fire erupted at mobile shop situated at Panch Bhai Marg of Bairagarh.
Mobile phones, mobile phone accessories, furniture, computer systems, office machines and documents were gutted in fire. The store employees told that loss worth lakhs of rupees occurred in the fire.
In-charge of Bairagarh police station Tarun Bhati said that the fire which broke out at around 12 in the night.
In the incident no one was injured and no casualty was reported.
The nearby shops and offices were not damaged. On the ground floor electronic shop was situated while on the first floor mobile phone shop was situated.
The loss was not provided by the shop owners. There were two shops or it was as single shop could be provided by the owner.
Half a dozen fire tender vehicles were pressed into service which took more than 10 firemen to control and pacify the fire in around one hour.
The fire was short circuit borne.
The shop was closed around 10.30 in the night while the fire broke out at 12.