Tata Power takes over Cesu

| | BHUBANESWAR
  • 0

Tata Power takes over Cesu

Tuesday, 02 June 2020 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR

The Tata Power on Monday took over the management of Central Electricity Supply Utility (Cesu) for distribution and retail supply of electricity in five circles, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Puri, Paradip and Dhenkanal.

The Tata Power had earlier received a Letter of Intent (LoI) from the Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission (OERC). As per a decision of the OERC, the Tata Power would hold 51% equity with management control and the State-owned Gridco would have the remaining 49% in the company.

The Tata Power has committed to improve and modernise the distribution system.

Sunday Edition

India, China’s quest for influence in S Asia

05 July 2020 | Amit Kumar | Smita Tiwary | Agenda

A mission towards Atmanirbhar Bharat

05 July 2020 | Renu Swarup | Agenda

On shaky ground

05 July 2020 | Shalini Saksena | Sunday Pioneer

Talktime : ‘Doing scary things challenges me’

05 July 2020 | Shalini Saksena | Sunday Pioneer

CHINI KUM

05 July 2020 | MUSBA HASHMI | Sunday Pioneer

‘May direct more animation projects’

05 July 2020 | Shalini Saksena | Sunday Pioneer