DVF jawan electrocuted at Raighar

| | NABARANGPUR
  • 0

DVF jawan electrocuted at Raighar

Sunday, 26 September 2021 | PNS | NABARANGPUR

A District Voluntary Force (DVF) jawan died of electrocution at Raighar in Nabarangpur district on Saturday.

An 11-KV electric line passing over a tin house of the camp came in contact with the roof. The jawan was electrocuted while he touched the window of the house. Two other jawans sustained injuries.

The deceased was identified as Easak Harijan of Jatabal in Dabugam block in the district.  The injured jawan Tanka Saura and Iswar Majhi were shifted to the Umarkote CHC in critical conditions.

Police began investigating into the incident said the Umarkote SDPO. 

Sunday Edition

Talktime | ‘Jannat as a character taught me to live again’

10 October 2021 | SUPRIYA RAMESH | Sunday Pioneer

Bolly World

10 October 2021 | IANS | Sunday Pioneer

With safety comes joy

10 October 2021 | David Lewis | Sunday Pioneer

Masterstroke

10 October 2021 | Pioneer | Sunday Pioneer

NatureTalk

10 October 2021 | Pioneer | Sunday Pioneer

‘You learn a lot from just observation’

10 October 2021 | Shalini Saksena | Sunday Pioneer