Threat to blow up more than 40 CBSE schools, turned out to be fake

| | Bhopal
  • 0

Threat to blow up more than 40 CBSE schools, turned out to be fake

Saturday, 14 May 2022 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal

The threat to blow up more than 40 CBSE board schools in Bhopal turned out to be fake as nothing suspicious was found in the school's investigation.

The  Police Commissioner Bhopal Makrand Deuskar issued a statement saying that till now nothing has come out in the investigation. Action will be taken against whoever has created ruckus while cyber police is probing the matter.

Earlier these schools were threatened with bombs through emails.

The ID from which the email came is made in the name of a Russian girl. The email threatened to blow up schools with two powerful bombs. At CBSE Schools 10th final exams of Term-2 are going on.

Earlier, as soon as the information about the bomb threat was received, the police started investigation in all the schools.

The Bomb Disposal Unit also conducted a search. By 2.30 pm, the police had checked more than 10 schools, but found nothing suspicious.

Apart from 7 missionary schools of CBSE in Bhopal, Sagar Public School, Sage International School, St Joseph's School, DPS School, Anand Vihar School and IES Public School have also received threatening e-mails.

District Education Officer Nitin Saxena said that Sagar Public School, DPS and St Joseph's School have received threats.

So far no such e-mail has been received by any government or MP board school.

We are in touch with the school management and the police. are investigating. Schools have been e-mailed from the e-mail address alexandtrebuna@gmail.com.

Anand Vihar School Management has complained to TT Nagar Police stating that more than 50 e-mails continuously were received. In these mails it has been said that 2 powerful bombs have been kept in your school.