- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), owner of the GMAT exam and NMAT by GMAC exam, has partnered with nine leading Indian B-schools to launch the Study in India initiative. This partnership will open doors for international aspirants across 27 countries to pursue management education in India, and arose from the Ministry of Human Resource Development’s directive to rebuild India’s attractiveness as a study destination for higher education in Africa, Middle East, South and East Asia.
Aspirants from these countries can now log on to www.mba.
com/studyinindia, and have the option to secure admission in any of the partner B-schools in India using their GMAT scores.
This initiative also holds strategic promise for Indian management education; a rise in enrollment may lead to an increase in student diversity at these institutions, enhancing the overall classroom experience for students.
Anupam Kher, Shiamak Davar, Birju Maharaj, Mahavir Singh Phogat and Shaheen Mistry (Teach for India) are amongst the few in the country who have taught, guided and mentored some of the biggest celebrities across fields. This Teacher’s Day, Kids Entertainment Channel, Sony YAY! felicitated these celebrated teachers.
The aim was to inspire the little ones of the country to love, respect and acknowledge their teachers and mentors for the lasting contribution they make in lives, setting a foundation stone for all possible future successes.
- In brief 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 18 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 18 Jul 2018 | Pallavi Prakash
- ‘E-teaching is a good option’ 18 Jul 2018 | SANA BAQAI
- Be enterprising 18 Jul 2018 | SANDEEP DUTTA
- Training for rural labour 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Data scientists in demand 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...