- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
PG in Banking & Finance
The TKWs Institute of Banking and Finance is inviting applicants for its postgraduate diploma in Banking and Finance for the coming academic session for its one-year full-time PG Diploma in Banking & Finance. This makes it worlds only PG Diploma course in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) that prepares the candidates for simultaneously for public sector and private sector banks. This programme starts by providing fundamental clarity and then advances to expose the participants to all essentials of banking and finance.
Eligibility: Minimum qualification for securing admission to PGDBF is graduate in any stream with 50 per cent marks. Students awaiting final year results may also apply. Students can also apply with their Valid score in TKWs Bachelor’s Admission Test (BAT) / CAT / MAT. Shortlisted students have to appear for group discussion and a personal interview before final selection.
How to apply: Admission forms can be obtained by filling the institute’s application by paying an amount of Rs 750 through credit card/ demand draft in favour of ‘TKWs Delhi’.
Deadline to apply: The last date to apply is November 30, 2017. For more information, log on to www.tkwsibf.org.
- In brief 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 11 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- How to avoid interview jitters 11 Jul 2018 | Amol Arora
- Ace the exam 11 Jul 2018 | Ramesh Batlish
- Induction programme at IMS 11 Jul 2018 | PNS
- VIT students get dream offers 11 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
16 Jul 2018 | Amitabh Shukla | New Delhi
Branching off the main Delhi-Chandigarh-Shimla highway on National Highway 22, which some still call by its earlier name of Hindustan-Tibet Road, are three quaint hill stations—Kasauli, Dagshai and Subathu—all military cantonments, which you cannot miss if you are a travel enthusiast. The charm of long leisurely walks, chirping of all varieties of colorful birds, smell of wild and exotic flowers, the fresh coat of green on leaves when it rains, the...