- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
New module on ethics
In order to ensure that the next generation of finance professionals are equipped with the skills needed to face ethical challenges in the workplace, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), a global body of professional accountants, has launched its new ethics and professional skills module. The latest module focuses on developing vitally important ethical behaviour and judgement to increase employability by exposing students to realistic business situations.
“India is making significant strides towards realising more ethical attitudes in businesses and it only makes sense that gatekeepers like accountants and auditors imbibe these values professionally. Ethics leads to good governance, making the exercise of power transparent and credible, helping delivery of greater value to stakeholders at large,” Brian McEnery, President of ACCA, said.
India is ranked 4th on the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business 2018 ranking in terms of protecting minority investors, ranking high on parameters like the extent of corporate transparency, etc.
Aasaan Jobs has introduced a new feature that will greatly assist job applicants. Its live application tracker looks to address the long time-to-hire for applicants and employers, providing more transparency and control in managing their various applications in real-time.
The tracker works similarly to order tracking mechanisms available on e-commerce websites, helping job seekers receive live status and updates on their job applications created on Aasaan Jobs. This will allow the applicant to know when the application has been received and whether they have received an interview call or an acceptance. The feature also allows for responding to interview calls and booking slots, informing the employer about availability at particular times and days.
- In brief 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 11 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- How to avoid interview jitters 11 Jul 2018 | Amol Arora
- Ace the exam 11 Jul 2018 | Ramesh Batlish
- Induction programme at IMS 11 Jul 2018 | PNS
- VIT students get dream offers 11 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
16 Jul 2018 | Amitabh Shukla | New Delhi
Branching off the main Delhi-Chandigarh-Shimla highway on National Highway 22, which some still call by its earlier name of Hindustan-Tibet Road, are three quaint hill stations—Kasauli, Dagshai and Subathu—all military cantonments, which you cannot miss if you are a travel enthusiast. The charm of long leisurely walks, chirping of all varieties of colorful birds, smell of wild and exotic flowers, the fresh coat of green on leaves when it rains, the...