- Former Union minister P Chidambaram moves Delhi court seeking anticipatory bail in
- NASA set to launch world's first mission to touch the Sun
- Need to strike a balance between conflicting rights of protestors and that of citizens:
- Toronto police say nine people shot and shooter is dead in city's Greektown.
The Faculty of Science at the University of Strathclyde is offering Scotland Welcomes India Big Data Scholarship which is open to all postgraduate taught applicants from India who have applied to the MSc Advanced Computer Science with Big Data. Value — £10,000
Eligibility: Have applied for the MSc Advanced Computer Science with Big Data and demonstrate: Excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained), Any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development, Willingness to contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
For more information please contact — email@example.com
Application deadline: The deadline is September 17, 2018.
Strathclyde Business School, Glasgow invites applications for MSc Global Sustainable cities programme starting in September 2018. The course provides students with the skills and understanding to become a leader in the design and delivery of sustainable city strategies.
Students will demonstrate their knowledge through high-quality work placements rather than a traditional dissertation. The course offers flexibility to pursue their individual interests and diversify their skills. This course has been reviewed by a range of key employers. They’ve expressed strong interest in being involved in this course and provide project placements and job interviews to graduates from the course.
Eligibility: An upper-second class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, in a relevant subject is required . Satisfactory evidence of English Language proficiency is also required. Fee —£17,700 for international students for 2018/2019
The university is delighted to offer up to five studentships to students from India to undertake the one year MSc course in Global Sustainable Cities. The scholarships form part of an initiative led by the Institute for Future Cities at Strathclyde to engage with Indian cities and universities in the area of smart cities. Funded by Scottish Government and the University of Strathclyde, the scholarships provide 50% of the fees.
Application deadline: It is May 1, 2018.
- In brief 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 18 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 18 Jul 2018 | Pallavi Prakash
- ‘E-teaching is a good option’ 18 Jul 2018 | SANA BAQAI
- Be enterprising 18 Jul 2018 | SANDEEP DUTTA
- Training for rural labour 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Data scientists in demand 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
22 Jul 2018 | AFP | tehran
Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Saturday that negotiations with the United States are “useless” because it does not abide by agreements. “As I have previously said, we cannot trust in the words of the United States and even in their signature, so negotiations with the United States are useless,” Khamenei told a gathering of Iranian diplomats in Tehran...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Capital city of Raipur is crucial for all parties, as it has four Assembly constituencies. Congress party which has been trying to make inroads into these constituencies is now in search of a new district president for the Capital city...