- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
100 per cent placement
The BML Munjal University (BMU) has had 100 per cent placement of the 2018 MBA batch. There was also a 100 per cent jump in the number of companies visiting the campus for placements. Students have been placed in Indian and global companies including e-Commerce, Sales and Marketing, Business Analytics and Finance.
Overall 56 companies visited the campus for the placement. The key roles offered to students included finance, marketing, financial forensics, business analytics, HR, banking, data research, auditing among others. Since inception in 2014, there has been a steady rise in interest from Indian and global companies visiting the campus.
Dr Vishal Talwar, Dean, School of Management, BML Munjal University said: “Our students have continued to find opportunities with some of the best organizations. While our placement number has been 100% in 2018, there has also been a two-fold jump over last year in the number to companies visiting our campus during the placement season.”
The School of Management at the university offers UG, PG, and doctoral courses in management — BBA, MBA and Ph.D. The School has been founded with the objective of transforming and making a positive contribution to management education in India by creating a world-class teaching and learning environment. The school is engaged in creating, preserving and imparting internationally benchmarked knowledge and skills.
- In brief 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 18 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 18 Jul 2018 | Pallavi Prakash
- ‘E-teaching is a good option’ 18 Jul 2018 | SANA BAQAI
- Be enterprising 18 Jul 2018 | SANDEEP DUTTA
- Training for rural labour 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Data scientists in demand 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...