- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
The World University of Design (WUD), a UGC recognised university, has announced an academic collaboration with six international universities across the UK, Canada and France. The MoUs will provide international exposure and abundant opportunities to all students as a quintessential part of education at WUD.
The MoUs cover the departments of fashion design, industrial design, product design, interior design, communication design, visual arts, and architecture and design management. The agreements will provide opportunities for collaboration between partner universities for new or existing academic programmes, joint research activities, exchange of information in the form of publications and journals, academic and research reference materials. WUDs agreements will also lay the ground for international faculty visits on campus, student exchange programs, joint workshops and joint proposals for international funding for research, collaborative projects and consultancies.
Announcing the tie-ups, Dr Sanjay Gupta, VC, WUD said: “The USP of the programme is that they are signed with institutions that have outstanding reputation in the field of design, art and architecture. The skills and attributes that one gains by studying overseas, the new perspective and willingness to put oneself outside the comfort zone will not only attract potential employers and will serve students well.”
- In brief 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 18 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 18 Jul 2018 | Pallavi Prakash
- ‘E-teaching is a good option’ 18 Jul 2018 | SANA BAQAI
- Be enterprising 18 Jul 2018 | SANDEEP DUTTA
- Training for rural labour 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Data scientists in demand 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...