- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
In an effort to create awareness about the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities, Indywood Talent Club, a worldwide network of student clubs aimed at promoting art and culture and managed by Indywood Talent Hunt (ITH), has invited entries for international-level video contest based on CSR related themes.
Hyderabad-headquartered ITH, a national-level platform to discover creative talents in various artistic and cultural domains, is an ambitious initiative promoted by $10 billion Project Indywood.
A team comprising of three to 25 people can participate. The entries must be submitted before September 30, 2018. The videos can be made in any language but proper subtitles must be given. The submission fee is Rs 1,000.
The participants should make a CSR video on any one of the below mentioned subjects—
Make in India, Swachh bharat, prevention of child trafficking, prevention of beggary, environmental sustainability, one-day earning for charity, rural health, education/ career, women empowerment, religious harmony, human resource/skill/efficiency development, reducing child mortality, hunger and poverty, combating immune deficiency virus, disaster relief activities and socio-economic-infrastructure development.
The winners will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs 1 lakh and a plethora of opportunities to work in the global film industry including Hollywood. The selected entries will be screened during the fourth edition of Indywood Film Carnival (IFC 2018), to be held at HITEX Convention Centre from December 1 to 4, 2018.
To register, log on to www.indywoodtalenthunt.com .
- In brief 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 18 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 18 Jul 2018 | Pallavi Prakash
- ‘E-teaching is a good option’ 18 Jul 2018 | SANA BAQAI
- Be enterprising 18 Jul 2018 | SANDEEP DUTTA
- Training for rural labour 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Data scientists in demand 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jul 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
The court ordered anti-encroachment drive continued in Dehradun with 280 encroachments being demolished and 185 being marked on Wednesday. A total of 2196 encroachments have been demolished, 4674 have been marked and 88 buildings have been sealed so far...