- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
Induction programme at IMS
The three-day induction programme at the 29th PGDM Batch (2018-20), witnessed the presence of corporate doyens, senior bureaucrats and academia besides managing trustees, who shared their rich experiences to the new entrants.
During the inaugural session chief guest Dr DK Bhalla (IAS) senior resident commissoner, Nagaland Government; keynote speaker Dr Manpreet Singh Manna, director, AICTE; Mahesh Munjal, CMD Majestic Auto Ltd; Abhiskek Chaudhary, associate director, PEPSICO and Subhash Jagota, director, Jabro Advertising addressed the august gathering. They threw light on the theme — Corporate Expectations from Young Managers. Prof Ajay K Jain, director IMS Ghaziabad, addressed the gathering over skype from Denmark.
In order to develop team spirit among the new entrants, Management Game session was also organised. The induction programme also focused on yoga, spirituality and stress management. The students also get to interact with the seniour and alumni of IMS Ghaziabad who boosted the morale of the budding IMSians.
- In brief 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 18 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 18 Jul 2018 | Pallavi Prakash
- ‘E-teaching is a good option’ 18 Jul 2018 | SANA BAQAI
- Be enterprising 18 Jul 2018 | SANDEEP DUTTA
- Training for rural labour 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Data scientists in demand 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jul 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
The court ordered anti-encroachment drive continued in Dehradun with 280 encroachments being demolished and 185 being marked on Wednesday. A total of 2196 encroachments have been demolished, 4674 have been marked and 88 buildings have been sealed so far...