Amazon hired 24 students
Twenty four students of PDM University, Delhi, were selected by Amazon Limited in a campus drive for the final year students of Bachelor in Technology, Business Administration and Computer Applications at its Bahadurgarh Campus. A team of eight officers from Amazon Limited conducted the selection process, done in various rounds including online written test, personal interview followed by the voice test. More than three hundred students participated in the selection process out of which 24 students were offered job by the Company, as per Dr Raju Tyagi, placement officer of PDM University.
Nearly 250 students of the university have been selected in established companies like Trident Group, Yamaha and Reliance Jio in the recent past, he added. The CEO of the university Chitresh Lather said that innovative teaching methodology, state-of-the-art technology and facilities along with seminars, conferences, guest lectures and interaction with the various subject experts is provided for the overall development of the students.
- Fortuner 15 Aug 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- In brief 15 Aug 2018 | Team Avenues
- Wanted Interns 15 Aug 2018 | Team Avenues
- Study Centres 15 Aug 2018 | Team Avenues
- Scholarships 15 Aug 2018 | Team Avenues
- mindIT 15 Aug 2018 | Ajay Sharma
- It’s the age of smart education 15 Aug 2018 | Shtakshi Tyagi
- Revamp UPSC exam 15 Aug 2018 | K Siddhartha
- International conference on public policy 15 Aug 2018 | PNS
- DU-JAT AI topper 15 Aug 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...