- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Maintain focus: Though Reasoning Ability is the key section you should prepare for all the three sections equally. Play to your strength areas, but do not leave other sections behind.
Increase speed: Distribute your time well between all three sections. This can be done if you understand and improve the time you take to attempt each question.
Improve accuracy: With the application of learnt concepts, you need to keep improving your accuracy. Since the syllabus is huge, it is tough to cover all areas equally few days before the exam. It is, therefore, necessary to go through important areas once more, before the exam day. This will boost your confidence as well.
Take mock tests: Take as much as mock practice tests as you can. There are dedicated apps for JEE Advanced 2018 by which you can practice either full exam or a section of any particular topic within the section at your convenience and improve your performance.
Don’t waste time: During the day we end up spending quite some time eating, resting, bathing or just relaxing.When there is very little time left for an examination which might very well change the course of your career, it is crucial to not waste it. It might be hard, but highly beneficial if you can just fill the empty spaces of your next couple of days by memorising important formulae, years, concepts, etc.
Solve previous years’ papers: Though the exam mode has changed from offline to online, the assessment areas of candidates have not. Practice not only previous years’ papers but also new questions available.
Build confidence: Often, unsteady nerves won’t let you perform well despite a good preparation. It is very important to be confident and steady before your exam. If it is hard to calm down, just try a few breathing exercises. This will help you relax immensely and boost your exam day performance.
- In brief 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 11 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- How to avoid interview jitters 11 Jul 2018 | Amol Arora
- Ace the exam 11 Jul 2018 | Ramesh Batlish
- Induction programme at IMS 11 Jul 2018 | PNS
- VIT students get dream offers 11 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
16 Jul 2018 | Amitabh Shukla | New Delhi
Branching off the main Delhi-Chandigarh-Shimla highway on National Highway 22, which some still call by its earlier name of Hindustan-Tibet Road, are three quaint hill stations—Kasauli, Dagshai and Subathu—all military cantonments, which you cannot miss if you are a travel enthusiast. The charm of long leisurely walks, chirping of all varieties of colorful birds, smell of wild and exotic flowers, the fresh coat of green on leaves when it rains, the...