- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Nobel memorial quiz
Delhi is all set to host the qualifying round and the grand finale of the prestigious Sweden-India Nobel Memorial Quiz 2017, today, October 11, 2017, at Indraprastha College for women. The inter-collegiate quiz competition is a part of the Sweden-India Nobel Memorial Week, organised by the Embassy of Sweden in New Delhi along with leading Swedish companies present in India. The Quiz provides a unique opportunity for young talents to test their knowledge of the Nobel Prize, Nobel Laureates and their achievements along with answering questions on Sweden, its people and culture, Swedish innovations and inventions.
To be hosted by noted quiz master Seema Chari, the participation to the quiz is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students (in teams of three), representing a college/institution. Qualifying rounds were also held in Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai where approx 2500 students participated so far. The winners of the Delhi round will represent the city at the National finals, which will start right after the Delhi qualifying round.
The winners of the National quiz will get an all-expense paid trip to Sweden, where they will visit headquarters of the partnering companies, Swedish universities and the Nobel Museum. In addition, the Embassy is running online quizzes, which are open to everyone on Facebook www.facebook.com/swedenindia and Twitter: @SwedeninIndia.
- In brief 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 18 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 18 Jul 2018 | Pallavi Prakash
- ‘E-teaching is a good option’ 18 Jul 2018 | SANA BAQAI
- Be enterprising 18 Jul 2018 | SANDEEP DUTTA
- Training for rural labour 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Data scientists in demand 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...