- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
‘Have quality, certified tutors’
MINAL ANAND tells PRAGYA MITTAL that their portal is unique as all their tutors go through a rigorous teacher scrutiny, proficiency test and a full background check
Tell us about the four-step rigorous teacher scrutiny process?
All our tutors undergo a four-step rigorous teacher scrutiny process including a Proficiency Test, an Online or Offline Interview with our team and a full background check conducted by our external partners.
The challenges in finding the right tutor for your child.
Finding a good tutor was never an easy task. Reliability, track record, safety and quality concerns have always left parents relying on word-of-mouth from other parents or scouring local newspapers and the Internet to find the right tutor for their children. Most of the time students will simply go to the tutors their other friends are using.
Thus, we are a unique digital integrated platform where students and parents can scout for tutors in their locality and make an informed choice based on past reviews and ratings for each tutor. Moreover, parents and students also get to rate and review the tutors based on their personal experience. This can help other parents scouting for tutors make an informed decision after going through the reviews and the ratings put up by people who have already learned from the tutor. We also allow parents to evaluate tutors through automatically recorded online sessions so that the feedback can be used to enhance the entire learning ecosystem.
What is the starting cost for registering with your portal?
There is no starting cost for registering with the portal. Registration is free. We further offers the option of tutors providing free demo classes (online and offline) to first-time students.
Do you provide teachers for preparation for entrance exams?
At present, we provide reliable tutor options for primary, secondary, higher secondary and undergraduate courses including CBSE, ICSE, GCSE and IB boards along with PSAT, SAT, GMAT and GRE. We will soon be including tutors for all other entrance exams too.
Are assignments same for all the students?
Each tutor can provide customised assignments based on their students’ board, course, subject and class. All assignments are proprietary to the tutors. They are shared only between the tutors and their students and are not made public.
How this platform is different from other platforms providing tutors?
We stand out from the pack because it is India’s first platform where one can pick quality-certified and user-rated tutors.
What is a better way to learn —home tuition/group tuition or online tuition?
There is no better way to learn. It all depends on the student and his or her learning ability and comfort with learning method.
- In brief 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 18 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 18 Jul 2018 | Pallavi Prakash
- ‘E-teaching is a good option’ 18 Jul 2018 | SANA BAQAI
- Be enterprising 18 Jul 2018 | SANDEEP DUTTA
- Training for rural labour 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Data scientists in demand 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...