- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
The Oxford University Press (OUP), India, has partnered with the Centre for Teacher Accreditation (CENTA) for the Teaching Professionals’ Olympiad (TPO), a first-of-its-kind national competition to reward, recognise and celebrate teachers. TPO 2017 will be held in 14 subject tracks and four languages (English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu), across 28 cities in India and one centre in Dubai on December 9, 2017. Designed as a two-hour multiple-choice objective test, the TPO focuses on subject pedagogy, classroom practices, logical ability and communication skills of teachers. It also offers a unique challenger track which is an additional test for in-depth subject expertise aimed to identify teachers with a great conceptual depth of the subject.
OUP, the world’s largest university press, will sponsor the top two winners of the English Challenger track for a two-week Oxford English Language Teachers’ Academy Masterclass at the University of Oxford, UK. The third to sixth rank holders in the English Challenger track will be sponsored for the Oxford Teachers’ Academy online training programme in partnership with the University of Oxford and rank holders seventh to sixteenth will receive sponsorship for OUP’s Online Teacher Training Programme. In addition to the training opportunities sponsored by Oxford University Press, winners of TPO 2017 can look forward to a wide range of rewards from other organisations: 17 winners will attend the Global Education and Skills Forum in Dubai. Winners can look forward to cash awards and the opportunity to co-author a book.
- In brief 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 18 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 18 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 18 Jul 2018 | Pallavi Prakash
- ‘E-teaching is a good option’ 18 Jul 2018 | SANA BAQAI
- Be enterprising 18 Jul 2018 | SANDEEP DUTTA
- Training for rural labour 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Data scientists in demand 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...