- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Ted X session at IMI campus
International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi, hosted a Ted X session at their campus recently. Speakers included director Rakesh Omprakash Mehra, Divya Dutta, Prabhu Chawla and the star of the event, 14-year-old Anwesha Mishra who is a winner of an international spelling bee competition and is now working towards helping children from her State — Odisha — to get proper education.
The theme for this year’s session was — Zoom Out. The event was inaugurated by Professor Debashis Chatterjee (Director General, IMI), who said: “This fight to zoom out is about movement from darkness to light. We must put emphasis on cleansing our lenses of perception. For every Arjun there is a Krishna and for every Chandragupta there is a Chanakya, we need to broaden our perceptions and consider the infinite reality.”
- In brief 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 11 Jul 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 11 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- How to avoid interview jitters 11 Jul 2018 | Amol Arora
- Ace the exam 11 Jul 2018 | Ramesh Batlish
- Induction programme at IMS 11 Jul 2018 | PNS
- VIT students get dream offers 11 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Phir Khule Akaash me Judde Ghataon Ke, Phir Hawaon Ke Dupatte Ho Gaye Jheene, a poetic event centered on creations about monsoon ‘Pranaam Pawas’ concluded in city. The event was organised by the Dushyant Kumar Memorial Manuscript Museum to welcome the monsoon season...