BUSINESS & FINANCE
HP leads global notebook market, Apple fourth
With a market share of 24.3 per cent, HP retained its leadership position in the global notebook market in 2017 while Apple surpassed ASUS to reach the fourth spot with 9.6 per cent market share, a new report said on Tuesday.
- Rupee rebounds from life lows, up 33 paise at 69.82 vs USD 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Anil Ambani to Rahul Gandhi: Congress misinformed on Rafale deal 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- RBI staff to go on mass leave on Sept 4, 5 over pension issues 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Assocham opens N.America office to boost trade ties with US 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Sensex hits record high, Nifty breaches 11,500 mark 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- UPA policies to promote growth led to macro instability: Jaitley 19 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Mallya case: ED to appeal against PMLA tribunal order de-freezing select assets 19 Aug 2018 | PTI
- ONGC repays a third of loan taken to buy HPCL 19 Aug 2018 | PTI
- DLF-GIC to invest Rs 1,250 cr for housing project in central Delhi 19 Aug 2018 | PTI
- India will be back on 7.5% plus growth track this fiscal: Virmani 19 Aug 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
19 Aug 2018 | Kumar Chellappan
A succession war is brewing in the DMK after Karunanidhi’s death, with both Stalin and Alagiri staking a claim to their father’s political legacy. This, along with the churning in the AIADMK after Jayalalithaa’s death, is bound to have an impact on the political landscape of Tamil Nadu in the run-up to 2019 Lok Sabha polls, writes Kumar Chellappan Tamil Nadu politics sans Muthuvel Karunanidhi is like the drama Hamlet without...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The beauty of city of lakes painted through vibrant colours and the eye catching shades over canvas spellbound the art appreciators. A group painting exhibition is being put up at Swaraj Bhavan Art Gallery that began here from Monday...