BUSINESS & FINANCE
TRAI's in-flight connectivity norms by year-end
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) will come out with its much-awaited recommendations for in-flight connectivity by December-end.
"Recommendations on in-flight connectivity to come out by year end or next 15 days," TRAI Chairman R.S. Sharma told reporters here on Wednesday on the sidelines of an event organised by Broadband India Forum.
Declining to reveal any further details, Sharma said: "In-flight connectivity will be allowed, recommendations will set the broad parameters for that."
- Wipro Q1 net profit up 2% to Rs 2,120.8 crore 20 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Sebi invites PACL, 3 others for preliminary discussion next week 20 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Govt in process to frame net neutrality rules, amend telecom licence: Sinha 20 Jul 2018 | PTI
- HDFC Life net jumps 20% to Rs 380cr 20 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Paysense raises $18 mn in a round led by Payu 20 Jul 2018 | PTI
- How To Use Your Credit Card Wisely To Build A Good Credit Score? 20 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- Rupee hits all-time low of 69.12 against US dollar 20 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Higher interest rate in US, trade issues pose capital flight risk for India: S&P 20 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Lexus launches ES 300h sedan priced at Rs 59.13 lakh in India 19 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Early investments in disruptive technologies resulting in Successful outcomes: Premji 19 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Governor Anandiben Patel has said that tourism has enhanced in Madhya Pradesh in recent years. Employment to maximum people could be provided through tourism industry...