PTC opens modern public convenience facility
PTC India Ltd under its CSR initiative has fully renovated, modernized and beautified the community toilet complex at Bhikaji Cama Place in New Delhi through PTC Foundation. This toilet complex was inaugurated by Dr AK Verma, IFS, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Power and Deepak Amitabh, IRS (r) CMD of PTC India Ltd in the presence of other senior officials on Wednesday. This initiative is providing well maintained and user friendly hygienic eco-friendly free public convenience facility in this area. The special features include facility for persons with physical disability, separate male & female sections (with space for diaper change), naturally lighted Community Toilet to save grid power during day time and having clean surroundings around the toilet. Moreover, it is fitted with bio-digester which helps in discharge of 90 per cent clean waste into the sewerage system there by reducing the load on STP and contributing to cleaner environment. Option for feedback and suggestions by email has also been displayed.
- Business Corner 15 Aug 2018 | Agencies
- No decision to shift Aero India from Bengaluru: Min 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- 5,600 job seekers at HCL drive 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Wholesale inflation slows at 5.09% in July 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- GDP likely to grow 7.4% in FY'19: FICCI 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Sensex, Nifty regain on strong macro,Turkish lira rebound 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Rupee hits all-time low 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Rain fury affects Kerala's tourism, plantation sectors 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
- DHFL Q1 Net Profit up by 35% at Rs 435 Crore 14 Aug 2018 | PNS
- Sebi comes out with list of 1,677 defaulters 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...