Andhra CM woos investors in CII Partnership Summit
Andhra Pradesh has plenty of opportunities. Come and Invest, says Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nara Chandrababu Naidu while addressing the Curtain Raiser of the CII Partnership Summit 2018 on Wednesday in New Delhi. He along with Commerce and Industry Minister, Suresh Prabhu participated in the Curtain Raiser for the Partnership Summit 2018 that is going to be held on 24-26th February 2018 in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
While addressing the gathering, Suresh Prabhu said, “Andhra Pradesh is one of the fastest growing, forward looking states led by a dynamic Chief Minister.”
“On my recent visit to Russia, business delegations there were enquiring about Amaravati and AP is therefore one of the most sought after states for investments. AP is promoting industries in an unprecedented way with unprecedented policies”, he added. He exuded confidence that the Partnership Summit will bring in more investments and create employment in the state of AP.
- BusinessCorner 18 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- Digital security staff crisis top inhibitor to innovation: Survey 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Govt doubles import duty on over 50 textile products 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Finmin likely to infuse about Rs 10K cr soon in PSU banks 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Jet Airways places additional orders for 737 MAX aircraft 18 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Rolls-Royce reveals plans for ‘flying taxi’ 18 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- IDBI Bank to seek Govt nod for LIC’s stake purchase 18 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Business Corner 18 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- BEL inks marketing pact with Saab 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Oil prices lift equity indices 18 Jul 2018 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | RAIPUR
A two-month-old infant died due to suffocation after the door of the ‘108 Ambulance Service’ that was carrying him to a hospital malfunctioned and failed to open on time at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Hospital here on Tuesday. The Ambulance operators tried to open the door for a couple of hours but failed to open it on time...