Emami to buy 30% stake in Helios Lifestyle
Homegrown FMCG major Emami on Thursday announced to acquire 30 per cent stake in Helios Lifestyle, which owns male grooming brand ‘The Man Company’. The stake will be acquired by December 31, 2018 through infusion of required funds in Helios, the Kolkata-based company said in a statement. The size of the deal was however not disclosed.
“The acquisition of stake by Emami is significant as it marks the company’s entry in the fast growing online male grooming segment,” it said. Emami is present in the male grooming segment through its brands Fair and Handsome and HE.
“Rapidly growing male grooming portfolio supported by digital marketing & online sales is an emerging growth segment in the FMCG space,” said Emami Director Harsha V Agarwal. The Man Company offers premium men’s grooming products in Bath & Body, Beard management, Shaving & Perfumes category and are sold online majorly through the company's own website – www.Themancompany.Com.
- Business Corner 15 Aug 2018 | Agencies
- No decision to shift Aero India from Bengaluru: Min 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- 5,600 job seekers at HCL drive 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Wholesale inflation slows at 5.09% in July 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- GDP likely to grow 7.4% in FY'19: FICCI 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Sensex, Nifty regain on strong macro,Turkish lira rebound 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Rupee hits all-time low 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Rain fury affects Kerala's tourism, plantation sectors 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
- DHFL Q1 Net Profit up by 35% at Rs 435 Crore 14 Aug 2018 | PNS
- Sebi comes out with list of 1,677 defaulters 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...