Gen Insurance IPO subscribed 90% on Day 2
The initial public offer (IPO) of state-owned General Insurance Corporation of India was subscribed 90 per cent on the second day of the bidding on Thursday. GIC Re’s Rs 11,370-crore IPO received bids for 11,16,79,024 shares against total issue size of 12,47,00,000 shares, data available with the NSE showed.
The portion meant for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was oversubscribed 1.68 times, that for non- institutional investors by 2 per cent and retail investors' quota by 16 per cent. Till yesterday, the IPO was subscribed 80 per cent. The reinsurance company has fixed the price band at Rs 855-912 for its IPO which closes on Friday.
- Gold hits 5-month low, loses another Rs 250 on global cues 19 Jul 2018 | PTI
- ONGC board approves exiting Pawan Hans, to sell 49% stake 19 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Business Corner 19 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Sebi orders attachment of bank, demat ac/s of Exelon Infra, 3 directors 19 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Airliners offer competitive fares 19 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Google fined $5 billion by EU for Android ‘malpractices’ 19 Jul 2018 | IANS
- BMW launches G310 R, G310 GS motorcycles 19 Jul 2018 | Kushan Mitra
- BusinessCorner 18 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- Digital security staff crisis top inhibitor to innovation: Survey 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Govt doubles import duty on over 50 textile products 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jul 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
The court ordered anti-encroachment drive continued in Dehradun with 280 encroachments being demolished and 185 being marked on Wednesday. A total of 2196 encroachments have been demolished, 4674 have been marked and 88 buildings have been sealed so far...