Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals appoints Ashok Bajpai as MD
The Board of Directors of Indraprastha Medical Corporation Ltd., New Delhi has appointed Ashok Bajpai as Managing Director with effect from January 1, 2018.
Bajpai brings 28 years of experience in diverse streams, with the last 12 years leading MNCs in India and Asia.
Prior to joining Indraprastha Medical Corporation Ltd., he was the Managing Director of G4S Corporate Services South Asia.
He has also served as Country Head, Pizza Hut Delivery at Yum! Brands, and was COO of Arcelor Mittal Indonesia. Bajpai is a former Government servant and has served in India and abroad in senior roles.
With a Degree in Economics from the George Washington University and an MBA from the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, Bajpai is widely hailed as a turnaround expert who specializes in driving process excellence.
- Business Corner 15 Aug 2018 | Agencies
- No decision to shift Aero India from Bengaluru: Min 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- 5,600 job seekers at HCL drive 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Wholesale inflation slows at 5.09% in July 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- GDP likely to grow 7.4% in FY'19: FICCI 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Sensex, Nifty regain on strong macro,Turkish lira rebound 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Rupee hits all-time low 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Rain fury affects Kerala's tourism, plantation sectors 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
- DHFL Q1 Net Profit up by 35% at Rs 435 Crore 14 Aug 2018 | PNS
- Sebi comes out with list of 1,677 defaulters 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...