- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Jet Airways may bid for 2nd round of UDAN scheme
Naresh Goyal-owned Jet Airways may participate in the second phase of bidding for regional flights under the central government's UDAN scheme, but the final decision will depend on the ‘economics’ of operations. The second round of the bidding for RCS routes had commenced from August 24 last month and the winners for this phase are to be announced by November-end.
“We evaluate this (participation in UDAN scheme) consistently. We would evaluate and depending on the economics available, we will decide on the second round of bidding,” Jet Airways Chief Financial Officer Amit Agarwal said during during a post-earnings analysts call here. Significantly, airline Chairman Naresh Goyal hadsaid that aviation and connectivity nationwide is expected to witness further impetus due to the Government's Regional Connectivity Scheme.
- TechnipFMC wins order from HPCL 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- 10 e-commerce firms asked to delist non-licensed food operators 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Corporate Results 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Markets climb on IT, pharma push 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Farmers' rally expresses ‘no trust' in Modi Govt 21 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Business Corner 21 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- Tata Steel keen to exit SE Asia ops, other non-scalable assets 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Wipro net flat yearly, 16% up quarterly in Q1 21 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Cloud-driven Microsoft crosses $100bn 21 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Modi and Xi to meet during BRICS summit 21 Jul 2018 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...