Jet Airways Q2 net falls 91% to Rs 49 cr
A massive fall in the other income saw the country's second largest airline Jet Airways standalone net profit plummeting to Rs 49.63 crore in the quarter ended September 2017.
The Naresh Goyal-owned private carrier had posted a net profit of Rs 549.02 crore in the same period last fiscal.
The total sales also declined to Rs 5,758.18 crore in the quarter as compared to Rs 5,772.79 crore in same quarter of previous fiscal, Jet Airways said in a regulatory filing on Thursday.
The other income declined 59 per cent to Rs 131.57 crore in the reporting quarter from Rs 319.58 crore a year-ago Period, according to the filing.
- Business Corner 15 Aug 2018 | Agencies
- No decision to shift Aero India from Bengaluru: Min 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- 5,600 job seekers at HCL drive 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Wholesale inflation slows at 5.09% in July 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- GDP likely to grow 7.4% in FY'19: FICCI 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Sensex, Nifty regain on strong macro,Turkish lira rebound 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Rupee hits all-time low 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Rain fury affects Kerala's tourism, plantation sectors 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
- DHFL Q1 Net Profit up by 35% at Rs 435 Crore 14 Aug 2018 | PNS
- Sebi comes out with list of 1,677 defaulters 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...