- Former Union minister P Chidambaram moves Delhi court seeking anticipatory bail in
- NASA set to launch world's first mission to touch the Sun
- Need to strike a balance between conflicting rights of protestors and that of citizens:
- Toronto police say nine people shot and shooter is dead in city's Greektown.
Latest Digital Marketing Trends to Prepare For in 2018
It’s getting harder than ever before to reach your target audience. That’s why putting up a site and expecting a steady stream of traffic to your pages isn’t going to cut it anymore. One way to capture consumer interest is to make sure your pages are up-to-date when it comes to the latest digital marketing trends. Here’s a list of the most effective digital marketing trends that professionals expect to become essential next year:
Use of Videos and Livestreamed Content
A lot depends on getting better at understanding and delivering what your consumers need. With more and more consumers watching videos online, companies that want to lower bounce rates and increase ROI can see significant results in their site traffic with video content. Used in the right way, videos are much more likely to go viral. If you want to find better ways to deliver content that engages your audience, start thinking about using video to your advantage, says Forbes. Don’t know how? Hire the services of a digital marketing agency.
Mainstream Use of Social Media
Social media is now making it easier for companies and consumers to interact, says the Entrepreneur. A website designing company in Delhi with years of experience in the field can help you make the most of your social media pages. If your posts aren’t getting the number of shares, likes or comments you want, then getting help from a professional digital marketing agency can make a huge difference. It can also help you determine which platforms matter to your audience so you won’t have to spread your resources thin in trying to maintain too many accounts.
Optimize Your Content with PPC
That means optimizing your pages for search and social. That’s where PPC advertising experts come in. They can provide you with content that’s consistent with your brand and message so your target market won’t be able to resist. If you’re just starting out in the business, the extra boost that the right PPC advertising campaign can bring could help improve brand awareness and recognition without the need to spend millions in advertising dollars. That’s invaluable for any company that’s just starting to make its mark in the industry.
Mobile-Friendly and Ready Content
Given how widespread mobile use is, it can be quite a surprise to learn how many e-commerce sites out there still stick to unresponsive website designs. Just consider the number of people who go online every day to check their email, buy the latest titles from Amazon or book a flight or reserve a restaurant or hotel. If you still aren’t using a mobile-friendly site design, then you’re cutting all these potential customers from your pages. The use of mobile-friendly pages, though, come with a surging need for mobile-ready content as well, says Adweek. Want to make sure your content hits the mark? Reach out to a website designing company in Delhi for marketing assistance.
With this list, finding out what trends to watch out for in 2018 is now much easier. Get your pages ready by reaching out to a digital marketing firm for help.
- Chief technology officers of Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel quit 23 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Maran loses Rs 1,323-cr arbitration against Spicejet; but gets Rs 571 cr refund 23 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Commerce Ministry urges plastic industry to formalise strategy to double exports 23 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Federal Bank gets RBI nod to enter Bahrain, Kuwait, Spore 23 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Sold 4k satellite phones in past year; targeting 10k units by March 2019: BSNL chief 23 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Report: Sensex may trade at 36K by Jun’19 on poor poll outcome 23 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Co-op banks to create investment fluctuation reserve to deal with market risks 23 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Govt to ask MSMEs under GSTN to obtain Udyog Aadhaar 23 Jul 2018 | PTI
- GST rate cut, return simplification to increase revenue, compliance: CII 23 Jul 2018 | PTI
- India Inc hails GST Council’s decision to allow quarterly return filing 23 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
22 Jul 2018 | AFP | tehran
Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Saturday that negotiations with the United States are “useless” because it does not abide by agreements. “As I have previously said, we cannot trust in the words of the United States and even in their signature, so negotiations with the United States are useless,” Khamenei told a gathering of Iranian diplomats in Tehran...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Capital city of Raipur is crucial for all parties, as it has four Assembly constituencies. Congress party which has been trying to make inroads into these constituencies is now in search of a new district president for the Capital city...