Trading in Parsvnath Developers, 5 others to resume from Monday
Leading bourses NSE and BSE on Friday said trading will resume in shares of Parsvnath Developers and three others from Monday after the SAT stayed curbs imposed on these companies. Besides, shares of two companies -- Kavit Industries and Kkalpana Industries (India) Ltd -- listed only on the BSE will start trading from Monday.
Apart from Parsvnath, three other companies are listed on both the exchanges. These are SQS India BFSI, Pincon Spirit, and Signet Industries. The shares of these companies will be moved out of GSM (graded surveillance measures) framework and will be available for trading with effect from August 14, the exchanges said in similarly-worded circulars.
- TechnipFMC wins order from HPCL 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- 10 e-commerce firms asked to delist non-licensed food operators 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Corporate Results 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Markets climb on IT, pharma push 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Farmers' rally expresses ‘no trust' in Modi Govt 21 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Business Corner 21 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- Tata Steel keen to exit SE Asia ops, other non-scalable assets 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Wipro net flat yearly, 16% up quarterly in Q1 21 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Cloud-driven Microsoft crosses $100bn 21 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Modi and Xi to meet during BRICS summit 21 Jul 2018 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
22 Jul 2018 | AFP | tehran
Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Saturday that negotiations with the United States are “useless” because it does not abide by agreements. “As I have previously said, we cannot trust in the words of the United States and even in their signature, so negotiations with the United States are useless,” Khamenei told a gathering of Iranian diplomats in Tehran...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Jul 2018 | Pioneer News Service | Lucknow
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday targeted the entire opposition, questioning the motive behind the no-confidence motion moved by the opposition in the Lok Sabha. Addressing a Kisan Kalyan Rally in Shahjahanpur on Saturday afternoon, Modi said the people of the country trusted him and his government but some political parties did not...