4 arrested for molesting Korean woman in G’gram
The Haryana Police on Sunday arrested four men for allegedly molesting and thrashing a South Korean woman near Manesar area on the Delhi-Grurugram Express-way. The accused had reportedly made a video of the incident.
According to the police, a Korean woman was molested and thrashed by four men on February 10 when she was with her friend. The victim was coming from Jaipur after holidays. She was going to Delhi with his friend when the duo stopped their car to click some photographs near Manesar in the Aravalli area near Sehrawan.
At the same time accused Sandeep a resident of Manesar village, Vinod a resident of Badshahpur village, Jitendra alias Kala and Rakesh hails from Sahrawan village reached the spot and start molesting and thrashed the duo.
The culprits did not stop there, they forcefully tried to click photographs with them when they resist their act they beat them and made a video of the incident. The woman is an employee of an electronics company and works in Gurugram.
Later a molestation case was registered under relevant sections of Indian Penal Code (IPC) on the complaint filed by the woman at Manesar Police Station on Saturday.
“Following a tip-off, all the four accused were arrested from Manesar flyover on the Delhi-Gurugram Expressway and has been sent to the judicial custody,” said Ravinder Kumar spokesperson Gurugram police.
- 10 more held for vandalising car last week 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Delhi Police Special Cell to probe attack on JNU ex-student Umar Khalid 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Welfare Minister inspects security for women in shelter homes 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 600 CISF jawans to frisk metro commuters 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- I-Day: 10k cops, SWAT to guard Red Fort 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- L-G greets nation on I-Day eve, says treat all with respect, dignity 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- SDMC to provide temporary land to artisans for making Ravana effigies 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Govt to hire 7k graduates with smartphone skills 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 37 fresh cases of malaria reported last week 14 Aug 2018 | SUGANDHA
- Discourage students from flying kites: Govt directs schools 14 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...