AAP to release song to mark its 3 yrs in power
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will release a song to mark its three years in power in Delhi, highlighting the Government's achievements. The song — 'Abhi hua teen saal Kejriwal, aage hoga sandar paanch saal Kejriwal' — is composed to highlight the works of the Arvind Kejriwal Government in health, education and other sectors in the last three years.
The song is composed and sung by singer Vishal Dadlani and written by party leader Dilip Pandey.Before wresting power in February 2015, the AAP had launched a song 'Paanch Saal Kejriwal'. Last year too, on its second anniversary, the AAP Government had released a booklet.
To mark the occasion, Kejriwal and Cabinet Ministers will answer questions of people through social media and phone calls on Wednesday.The Ministers along with the Chief Minister will also highlight the achievements of the AAP Government at a programme to be hosted at the NDMC convention centre.
- 10 more held for vandalising car last week 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Delhi Police Special Cell to probe attack on JNU ex-student Umar Khalid 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Welfare Minister inspects security for women in shelter homes 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 600 CISF jawans to frisk metro commuters 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- I-Day: 10k cops, SWAT to guard Red Fort 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- L-G greets nation on I-Day eve, says treat all with respect, dignity 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- SDMC to provide temporary land to artisans for making Ravana effigies 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Govt to hire 7k graduates with smartphone skills 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 37 fresh cases of malaria reported last week 14 Aug 2018 | SUGANDHA
- Discourage students from flying kites: Govt directs schools 14 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...