BJP MP’s office gets ISO certificate for quality mgmt
The office of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Member of Parliament (MP) from East Delhi Lok Sabha constituency, has been given International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) certificate for quality management.
Girri, expressed happiness over ISO 9001:2015 certificate given to his office situated at Vivek Vihar, saying that it will ensure quality management resulting in better treatment to the visitors.
“Adoption of quality management system under the ISO ensures regular training and development of employees of the organisation,” he said.
This certificate has been received for the system which is arranged to solve the problems of visitors reaching at parliamentary office and maintaining their proper record, Girri added.
- 17-yr-old widow stabbed to death by brother-in-law 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- To address waterlogging issues SDMC launches helpline number 23228325 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 3 loot man outside Axis bank, robbers nabbed after 3 days 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Does NCRB collect details of crimes or only numbers, asks HC 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- For collecting property tax, EDMC to organise camps at ward level 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- PWD responsible for waterlogging at Minto Road, Shivaji bridge, says N Delhi Mayor 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- IT cell to be set up in Gurugram, Faridabad 18 Jul 2018 | Parvesh Sharma
- Hopes afloat as DU 6th cut-off list out 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Monsoon Assembly Session to begin from August 6 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Govt complains against Golf Club for felling over 100 trees illegally 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | RAIPUR
A two-month-old infant died due to suffocation after the door of the ‘108 Ambulance Service’ that was carrying him to a hospital malfunctioned and failed to open on time at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Hospital here on Tuesday. The Ambulance operators tried to open the door for a couple of hours but failed to open it on time...