First nursery admission list today
The first list of candidates for admission to the nursery in nearly 1,700 private schools in Delhi is slated to come out on Thursday.
A waiting list of candidates will also be released in order to fill in the left over seats after admissions according to the first list. For the vacant seats those candidates whose name surfaced in the waiting list would be considered. Parents are advised to see the first list at the notice boards and on the websites of the respective schools.
The private schools have released the first list of candidates based on the evaluation over 100 points. A draw would be made in case if the candidates scoring similar points are more in number than the number of available seats. Three days following the oust of first list have been reserved for parents to approach schools to clear their doubts and queries. The parents can reach out to schools with their queries and doubt via email, letters or can personally approach school administration.
- NRI asks for direction, assaulted, dies due to heart attack; 2 arrested 18 Aug 2018 | SR
- Civic bodies slammed for trash mountain 18 Aug 2018 | Chandan Prakash
- Gurudwara body buys new machines to print more Guru Granth Sahibs 18 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- SC asks L-G to set up body 18 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Spa-sex racket busted, 3 women, 2 men arrested 18 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- City Govt to give Rs 10cr aid to flood-hit Kerala 18 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 3,316 minors go missing this year till June 30, say police 18 Aug 2018 | Garen Warjri Panor
- Submit timeline for complying with PDS order, HC directs Govt 18 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Italian held at IGIA for carrying unauthorised sat phone 18 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Signature bridge to be completed by Oct 18 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Aug 2018 | PNS | lOHARDAGA
Four ministers of School Children’s Parliament of Govt Middle school Narauli were felicitated for their outstanding leadership and excellent services in school management on the occasion of 72nd Independence Day. After the flag hoisting programme President Ramdayal Oraon, Prime Minister Sheela Oraon, Education Minister Anjali Oraon and Nutrition Minister Chandmuni Oraon were given certificate of appreciation and Oxford English Grammar book as prize...