NDMC clears free parking for lawyers at Purana Quila
Providing a much-needed relief to nearly 5,000 lawyers frequenting the Patiala House Court, the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) on Thursday approved free parking for them at nearby Purana Quila parking site.
The decision was taken at a council meeting chaired by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday.
“The agenda item regarding grant of Purana Quila parking site free of cost from 9 am to 5 pm to advocates of the Patiala House Court, was approved today,” a senior NDMC official said.
Situated in Central Delhi, the Patiala House Court Complex is one of the six district courts complexes in the national capital. The complex consists of 32 courts, 1 family court, the Delhi Legal Services Authorities (DLSA) Office and various other branches and lawyers chambers.
- 10 more held for vandalising car last week 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Delhi Police Special Cell to probe attack on JNU ex-student Umar Khalid 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Welfare Minister inspects security for women in shelter homes 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 600 CISF jawans to frisk metro commuters 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- I-Day: 10k cops, SWAT to guard Red Fort 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- L-G greets nation on I-Day eve, says treat all with respect, dignity 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- SDMC to provide temporary land to artisans for making Ravana effigies 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Govt to hire 7k graduates with smartphone skills 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 37 fresh cases of malaria reported last week 14 Aug 2018 | SUGANDHA
- Discourage students from flying kites: Govt directs schools 14 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...