Police release sketches of suspected killers of Cong's Sewa Dal organiser
The Delhi Police has released sketches of two suspects in connection with the suspected road rage killing of Delhi Congress's Sewa Dal organiser Vinod Mehra, who was shot dead on Bhalaswa flyover near GT Karnal Road on February 6.
The police released the sketches on the basis of information provided by eyewitnesses.Mehra was shot in the chest by one of the occupants of a vehicle that scraped past his car on the flyover, in front of his adopted minor son.The Crime Branch is also trying to nab the culprits along with the local police.
The sketches are likely to help in getting clues about the killers of Mehra.Delhi Congress president Ajay Maken had met the Commissioner of Delhi police recently, seeking immediate arrest of the culprits and security for Mehra's son.
- 10 more held for vandalising car last week 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Delhi Police Special Cell to probe attack on JNU ex-student Umar Khalid 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Welfare Minister inspects security for women in shelter homes 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 600 CISF jawans to frisk metro commuters 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- I-Day: 10k cops, SWAT to guard Red Fort 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- L-G greets nation on I-Day eve, says treat all with respect, dignity 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- SDMC to provide temporary land to artisans for making Ravana effigies 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Govt to hire 7k graduates with smartphone skills 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 37 fresh cases of malaria reported last week 14 Aug 2018 | SUGANDHA
- Discourage students from flying kites: Govt directs schools 14 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...