- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
SDMC gives nod to provide dialysis at CGHS rates at its health centres
South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) Standing Committee on Thursday gave its nod for providing dialysis procedure at Central Government Health Services (CGHS) rates or even lower at its health centres.
The civic body also decided to issue a “request for proposal” to invite interested NGOs, trusts, corporate hospitals, organisations to provide dialysis services to the chronic renal failure patients who require dialysis two or three times a week.
The Corporation has selected six centers- PSMS hospital Kalkaji, PHC Fateh Pur Beri, PHC Meherauli, Bijwasan, Polyclinic Ghuman Hera and Maharaja Agrasain Polyclinic, Uttam Nagar, a senior corporation official said.
“No Government can have unending resources to provide free quality healthcare to all citizens. Therefore SDMC is inviting NGOs, Trusts etc. to set up dialysis clinic at selected centres where the facility will be extended at very reasonable rate. The selected NGOs etc. will establish and run dialysis clinic at six selected health centers initially for a period of five years,” said Shikha Rai, Chairman of SDMC Standing Committee.
She further said that the six centers selected by the SDMC will provide quality service of dialysis and facilitate poor patients to get procedure done at the earliest. The Government hospitals situated in very strategic locations are always found overcrowded and there are long queues of patient who are to undergo dialysis in nearby areas,” she added.
- 17-yr-old widow stabbed to death by brother-in-law 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- To address waterlogging issues SDMC launches helpline number 23228325 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 3 loot man outside Axis bank, robbers nabbed after 3 days 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Does NCRB collect details of crimes or only numbers, asks HC 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- For collecting property tax, EDMC to organise camps at ward level 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- PWD responsible for waterlogging at Minto Road, Shivaji bridge, says N Delhi Mayor 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- IT cell to be set up in Gurugram, Faridabad 18 Jul 2018 | Parvesh Sharma
- Hopes afloat as DU 6th cut-off list out 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Monsoon Assembly Session to begin from August 6 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Govt complains against Golf Club for felling over 100 trees illegally 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | RAIPUR
A two-month-old infant died due to suffocation after the door of the ‘108 Ambulance Service’ that was carrying him to a hospital malfunctioned and failed to open on time at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Hospital here on Tuesday. The Ambulance operators tried to open the door for a couple of hours but failed to open it on time...